The following changes and additions have been made to the TraceableLIVE® web and mobile apps:
This is an upcoming version of TraceableLIVE® that will be released soon.
This version of the TraceableLIVE® app is focused on usability and improved functionality including:
- Login Support - Includes the ability to see the About page, Help and Environment when logging in.
- Enhanced Security - After five failed user logging attempts, the user's account will be locked and the Account Holder will receive an email notification.
- Last Login - Both the Web and Mobile Apps display the last time that the user's account was logged into along with useful information about that login.
- Notification Enhancements
- Allow Email, Push and SMS notification to be Location based.
- Includes a new editor for managing your Notification Preferences.
- Removes Notification Preferences from the User Account page.
- Location Enhancements
- Location addresses are now optional.
- Removes parent-child location relationships.
- Out-of-Date Notifications - For the mobile app (both Android and iOS), warns if your app version is out-of-date and needs to be updated to properly communicate with the TraceableLIVE® Device Cloud.
This version represents a major redesign of the TraceableLIVE® app focused on usability and improved functionality including:
- A new, modern User Interface with improved navigation and form entry.
- Adds sorting and filtering to Devices, Trips, Locations and User lists.
- Enhanced device information and graphs.
- Improved Bluetooth routines ensure error free communication with your TraceableGO™ Bluetooth Datalogger devices with support for the latest devices.
Represent the initial releases of the TraceableLIVE® Mobile App before we started tracking version history for releases to the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store.