Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions that user's have when using TraceableLIVE®.
- Where is the Data Stored?
- How Long Is Data Available?
- What Security Measures Are in Place?
- What Would Prevent Someone from Hacking Into the Cloud?
- Are emails and other electronic communications encrypted?
- What is the Defined Disaster Plan?
- Web interface to cloud - Is there a recommended browser to be used?
- Mobile App interface to cloud - What OS' and versions are supported?
- What security measures are and are not supported?
- What is the size of the data packets?
- What is the expected payload?
- What affects would low signal strength have on the product?
- Ways to improve signal strength?
- What is life expectancy?
- What issues could affect battery life?
- After a low battery alarm is received, what is the expected time to complete depletion?
- During battery replacement, how to ensure no lost data?
- Is there a battery replacement procedure?
- Can a device be manually configured with a static IP address?
- How can the assigned IP address be determined?
- Is there a defined PM procedure?
- I got the message "To make notifications changes, update to 6.1.0 or make the changes in web at traceablelive.com", why?
- I tried to change my Notification Settings and was unable.
- I'm not getting notification from my Traceable® devices
- Is there default values expected to be seen if a sensor or sensor circuit is shorted or open?
- What liquid is used in the probe bottles?
- Are there installation instructions for sensor placement?
- What is the total number of measurement points stored in each device?
- How does TraceableLIVE® comply to the 21 CFR Part 11 Standard?